We Make Abusive Debt Collectors Pay YOU
Debt collector harassment is a big problem in Arizona and also throughout the country. In fact, one out of seven Americans face abusive debt collectors at some point in their lives. Regardless of whether you owe money or not, debt collectors must treat you with respect.
Common FDCPA Violations Committed by Debt Collectors in Arizona
If you’re unsure about what is and what isn’t debt collector harassment, here are a few common ways debt collectors violate the FDCPA. They:
- Belittle you, use foul language with you, or verbally attack you on a personal level. Remember that debt collectors must be professional while they speak to you at all times.
- Lie to you about the size of your debt. Some debt collectors try to tack on unnecessary fees and costs in order to turn a profit, but this is entirely unlawful.
- Make threats that can’t or won’t keep. For example, debt collectors may not threaten you with jail time or the confiscation of your personal property.
- Under the FDCPA, debt collectors may not discuss your debt with third parties what so ever.
- Call you before 8:00 AM or after 9:00 PM (your time zone). Debt collectors are also not permitted to contact you at work if you’ve made it clear that doing so is inconvenient.
Relief from Debt Collector Harassment
These are just a few of the ways debt collectors harm consumers and also violate the FDCPA in Arizona. If you have experienced any of these issues, or any other type of harassment then give us a call. The experienced attorneys at Credit Repair Lawyers of America in Arizona will stop the abuse, additionally it won’t cost you anything. Under the FDCPA, violating debt collectors are required to cover both our costs and fees in settled lawsuits. In fact, this is how we are able to offer services to our clients.
Talk To A Credit Repair Lawyer for Free
Let’s start the conversation about how Credit Repair Lawyers of America in Arizona can help you. Call us at 480-771-6001 or send Trinette G. Kent a message at email@example.com to set up a free, no-obligation consultation.
Sue. Settle. Smile.
Credit Repair Lawyers of America
3260 N Hayden Road, Suite 210-305
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Weekends: By Appointment Only