Why controlling your government student loans is more important than any other credit you have.
Uncle Sam is no stranger to collecting debt and has power to collect student loan debt. If you are in default of your government or guaranteed student loans, the government can:
1. Stop you from obtaining new student loans;
2. Garnish your wages without a judgment;
3. Intercept your federal tax refund;
4. Seize any other government benefits you have such as social security;
5. Damage your credit reports and credit score;
There is no statute of limitations on the collectibility of government student loans.
They can chase you to the proverbial grave to collect its money
No private loans are enforceable like this.
Is this how you really want to live?
Of course not.
We can help you live better by controlling your guaranteed student loans.
Consult with us and learn your power:
- Know your student loans and their statuses;
- Know when to strategically request a deferment or forbearance;
- Know how to read your file on the National Student Loan Database
- Know when to consolidate your loans and which ones to consolidate;
- Know when to rehabilitate your loans
- Know the right payment plan for your particular situation;
- Know if any portion of your student loans may be forgiven and if so, how;
How our Paid Student Loan Consultations Work
Call us for a consultation. If you decide to hire us, we will schedule a second 30 minute consultation with you for $250. In that time period, we will get through as many of these items as possible for you:
a. examine your loans;
b. analyze your situation;
c. Develop one or more strategies for you to get into a better situation with your student loans. This may include:
a. lowering your monthly payment;
b. reviewing your loan for forgiveness;
c. Seeing if rehabilitation or loan consolidation make sense
d. Other ideas to meet your goals;
What we need from you prior to our initial consultation;
1. Your Credit Karma reports or Credit Karma credentials so we can examine your reports;
2. Your user name and password to your information on the NSLDS.gov (National Student Loan Database). We will share your computer screen so you can log in and show us what is contained in your file.
3. Payment for the Initial Consultation online via Visa or Mastercard.